Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This is high time. I received my long awaited job offer from UK just last month. I have been waiting to apply for the visa now.

Last couple of weeks:
My manager asked me to travel to Egypt to help out on an offshore operation. Although I work for Europe and Sub Saharan Africa region and Egypt falls in MENA region and I can very well say no to this assignment, I displayed my good guy attitude and accepted it.
Now that operation in Egypt got cancelled and I had to spend stupid couple of weeks there doing nothing. Visa application got delayed.

Next couple of weeks:
My manager has asked me to travel to Norway to help out on another offshore operation. I am not sure when will that happen so I am sitting at home on standby mode. I can not apply for the visa as my passport will be retained at the embassy once I have applied. It'll take 3-4 weeks before I'll get my passport back. I am being very nice and very patience these days, which is not usual me.

I just hope it'll all work out fine. If it'll not, it'll be a BIG mess. I'll create it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment