Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sunday

Sunday @7.30am

I am up. Sun is bright, lovely lazy Sunday morning. I know its good outside. I don’t want to go out alone. I want to witness this with her for the first time. We deserve to experience all those beautiful things together. I don’t know how much it matters to her; it does matter to me a lot!

I wake her up. She looks beautiful as an innocent child when she wakes up. She is beautiful. I tell her that we need to step out. We step out. We look around. We look at each other. Is it some heaven they talk about or what!!

Bright sun yet not scorches. Flowing water yet appears so calm. Wet grass yet sparks to well. Huge Mountain yet feels so silent. Rocks as if they ever been here. Sand as if no one ever stepped on it.




Nature at its best!!

We start running towards the river. Water is chilled as ice. We make some footmarks on the sand. Sand is smooth as snow. I threw some sand on her, she doesn’t seem to notice. She is hypnotized by this splendid scenery. She looks like a mermaid. She loves to pose. I love clicking her in those poses. I love her!

1 comment: